This series provides an excellent activation solution for applications where single service is required in open space areas.The floor box is offered in a stamped steel construction, designed to be installed in above-grade concrete floor applications and to meet a wide range of market requirements. This floor box series has many applications, some of which are schools, financial institutions, and commercial office buildings.
- TopGuard protection. All cover assemblies for the Omnibox Floor Box Series have TopGuard protection. An integral design which keeps out water, dirt, and debris from the power and communication compartments.
- Fully adjustable box. Before and after concrete pour adjustability. Lower installed cost.
- Concrete-tight stamped steel construction. Lower cost option for above grade applications.
- Boxes and covers have been listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. to their standard UL514A, 514C, 514D, and Canadian standard C22.2.
- Flush activation assemblies for carpet and tile. Aesthetically pleasing assemblies are interchangeable for both cast-iron and stamped steel.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point-of-use. A wide selection of data and bezel options available for use with Ortronics TracJack and Series II devices.